Call the commercial
team now on020 8401 1000
Ground Floor Office Suites, available to let on new IRI Lease for a term to be agreed.
The premises benefit from:
Monitored entryphone system
24 hour access
Original corniced ceilings
Fully carpeted with high range Tessara carpet tiles
Cat II luminaires
Building fully Cat 5 cabled for IT/telephones
Part suspended ceilings
Gas fired central heating
Ducted underfloor servicing with floor boxes to each floor
Ladies and gents WC facilities
On-site car parking spaces
- A unique property thought to have been built originally in 1860, comprising a three-storey building of traditional brick construction under a pitched slate covered roof with on-site parking to the front and side. The premises comprise the ground floor rear office suite.
- Salatin House is located on the Northern side of Cedar Road, midway between Brighton Road and Langley Park Road. This is a preferred office location, being within five minutes' walk of Sutton Mainline BR Station, the Town's shopping and restaurant facilities.
Sutton is a densely populated residential area and a thriving retail and commercial centre, situated approximately 12 miles south-west of central London, 5 miles west of Croydon, 10 miles north of Reigate and 7 miles south-east of Kingston. Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are also conveniently based with access via the M25/M4 and M25/M23 respectively.
Sutton mainline BR station provides fast regular services to both Victoria (26 minutes) and London Bridge (33 minutes).
- The premises have been elected for VAT.
- Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents.
- The office suites are available on a new Internal Repairing and Insuring Lease for a term to be agreed.