Call the commercial
team now on020 8401 1000
Freehold Investment with Residential Conversion/Development Opportunity (subject to planning).
The premises are available Freehold for sale, subject to the existing Leases.
312 High Street (Auto Express (UK) Limited) - The property is currently let on a Full Repairing and Insuring Lease for a period of 15 years from 21 June 2013, with four yearly rent reviews, which was reviewed in June 2017 to £35,400 per annum exclusive.
314 High Street (Beautiful Nails) - The property is let on a Full Repairing and Insuring Lease is dated 30 April 2010 for a term of 15 years, with four yearly rent reviews at a current passing rental of £12,600 per annum exclusive.
First and Second Floor Serviced Offices - There are ten self-contained office suites with separate shared kitchenette facilities and ladies/gents WCs.
- The premises comprise an end of terrace three-storey building of traditional brick construction beneath a pitched tiled roof, with a single-storey extension to the rear.
The ground floor premises are occupied by Auto Express (UK) Ltd and Beautiful Nails.
To the side of the property, accessed from Burnell Road, there is an entrance leading to the first and second floor offices, which are currently arranged as a serviced office centre.
- The property is prominently located on the eastern side of the High Street at its junction with Burnell Road, and there is a shared rear service road, providing shared vehicular and pedestrian access to the rear of the property.
The property is adjacent to the new mixed use Sovereign Place development and opposite the new mixed use development with Sainsbury's superstore, Magnets Showroom, Costa Coffee and other retail/restaurant opportunities.
Sutton is a densely populated residential area and a thriving retail and commercial centre, situated approximately 12 miles south-west of central London, 5 miles west of Croydon, 10 miles north of Reigate and 7 miles south-east of Kingston. Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are also conveniently based with access via the M25/M4 and M25/M23 respectively.
Sutton mainline BR station provides fast regular services to both Victoria (26 minutes) and London Bridge (33 minutes).
- The premises have not been elected for VAT.
- Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents
- The property is available Freehold for sale, subject to the existing tenancies. The first and second floors will be offered with vacant possession.