Call the commercial
team now on020 8401 1000
Freehold for sale - with full vacant possession
Large A1 Retail Premises with Potential for A3 Restaurant consent (previously granted 09/06/06), plus 3 Bedroom self-contained maisonette above.
There is rear vehicular access to the property, via Ruden Way.
- The semi detached property is of traditional brick construction beneath a pitched tiled roof, benefitting from four car parking spaces on the front forecourt. In addition, there is rear vehicular access to the property for loading/unloading, from Ruden Way.
- The premises are prominently located in an established retail on a main thoroughfare with excellent vehicular passing traffic.
- The property has been elected for VAT.
- Strictly by appointment through Sole Agents
- The ground floor premises currently benefit from A1 (Retail) consent, however, an A3 (Restaurant) consent was previously granted on 09/06/2006. For further details, please enquire of Reigate & Banstead Borough Council.
- The premises are available Freehold for sale with full vacant possession.